|Title||Java Programmar 1017|
|Company type||Information Technology|
The position includes support of dynamic, fast-paced projects that span all phases of the software development lifecycle, including design, development, test, and customer support. As part of a small team, this developer will participate in agile-based research of new product growth areas and implementation of products to meet the needs of our customer community.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB:
· Design, Develop and create solutions using Java, micro services and Cassandra No SQL Database
· Analyze, design for the products and services in the Wireless business to fulfill the needs of strategic initiatives
· Understand the business needs and make critical design decisions an implement the same with other team members
· Participate in day to day activities involving design, development, test support, deployment and production monitoring and support for Order Management platform
· Communicate with external teams including business clients on various issues and resolutions to provide the best customer experience
· Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience
· Knowledge of Java development.
Bachelor’s Degree in technical field, such as computer science, computer engineering, math, or related awareness of multiple disciplines (such as web development, game development, systems/database development, data analysis)
• Experience with enterprise applications, Service Oriented Architectures, REST